- Until the third century the Christians had no objection to the idea that someone might still add revelations to the writing of the Gospel. 1 hour ago
- There was originally no moral objection or principal barring the production of more scriptures wherever God would see fit to reveal them. 2 hours ago
- Men know good from evil. The conscience is absolutely basic because you are not going to have any Atonement unless you have guilt feelings. 3 days ago
- There is nothing you will go through that you won't be thankful for and glad of later on. God will consecrate your afflictions for your gain 3 days ago
- After over 100 attempts to refound the LDS church by individuals who thought they had special revelations, they've all withered by the way. 5 days ago
We got featured
Tag Archives: Sixth Century C.E.
In the times of total confusion which lie ahead let us not forget how clearly our own behavior has foreshadowed the horrible commotion of the earth and the elements. I speak in the prophetic vein, because the signs of an impending readjustment in the face of the whole earth are fairly clear. Continue reading